Veteran Friendly Employer Programs
How can BRIDGING THE GAP help you source a quality Veteran or Spouse Workforce?
Since 2016, we host our “Top Gun IGNITE Your Career” Programs on military installations and off-site hotel locations convenient for all. Hosted over 100 career sessions and over 2500 veteran candidates have attend our program. Over 1000+ veterans and family members have secured careers with our program support.
Connect with Veteran and Military Spouse Candidates one on one in person. Learn Veteran Recruitment Strategies,Outreach Best Practices and Employee Resource Group programs to implement within your corporation.
- ENGAGE DIRECTLY WITH CANDIDATES …Meet with candidates onsite and virtually monthly to share tactics, techniques and procedures to educate how to find a rewarding career in a 21 Century environment.
- SPEED INTERVIEWING SESSIONS…with dozens of potential candidates engaging One-on-One for real interviews to determine if the candidates have the skills and talent employers are looking to employ.
- SOURCE CANDIDATES DIRECTLY …Our Bridging the Gap Account Managers augment corporate recruitment teams sourcing military veterans and other candidates for potential employment.
- MILITARY PROGRAM PARTNER … We engage directly with all the military installations and Career Program Managers around the Nation with established formal relationships to military transition offices, and veteran organizations to source candidates in a career transition. Access to restricted databases for veteran candidates.
- PUBLIC, PRIVATE & PARTNER (P3). Bridging the Gap is a Partner with the Army Reserve Command sourcing and supporting Army Soldiers and their families with career coaching and interviews to hiring corporations.
- MILITARY SPOUSE EMPLOYMENT PARTNER (MSEP). Since 2018, Bridging the Gap is an approved MSEP member supporting military spouses finding career employment. BTG has access to 1000s of candidates from a DoD private database with resumes from across the Nation.
- MILITARY GUARD & RESERVE CANDIDATES. BTG is an active member to the Department of Defense Employer Support to the Guard & Reserve (ESGR) program. We engage directly with 1000s of military candidates and their families seaerching for careers. BTG builds relationships with Commanders, Sergeant Majors, Career Advisors and other military leadership to help Guardsmen and Reservists find rewarding careers.
- STUDENT VETERANS. BTG has an active relationship with 100s of Colleges and Universities and Veteran Program Administrators across the Nation to help find Student Veterans Internships and Career opportunities.